“Jukebox Parts Service” and “De Jukebox Fanaat” are responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself, we process the following personal data:
• Your personal details, such as name, e-mail address, physical address (if provided), telephone number and mobile number (if provided)
• For business parties, we also process the VAT number and, if applicable, a Web address
• Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on the website, in correspondence and by telephone
• For purchase parts: your purchase data, such as date of purchase and your order, such as part name, quantity, part number, and your payment details, such as payment date, paid amount and paid per such as cash / giro / bank
• For annual subscription to “Memory Lane”: your subscription data, such as the year to which the subscription applies, automatic debit data (if applicable) and your payment details, such as payment date, amount paid and paid per such as cash / giro / bank
• For stand holders at events organized by us: your participation data for the relevant event, such as your stand details, such as stand number, if necessary. floor, number of stalls / tables, electricity supply, number of wristbands, number of parking cards, personal loading and unloading data, and your payment details, such as payment date, amount paid and paid per such as cash / giro / bank
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are younger than 16 years, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16 years. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org of email@example.com, then we will delete this information.
We process your personal data for the following purposes
We do not make decisions based on automated processing that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example one of our employees) sitting in between.
We only process data if at least one of the following goals applies:
• We handle your purchase orders, complete purchase transactions, ensure delivery of the purchased products and handle any returns. Our processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which you are one of the parties.
• At your request we will send the “Memory Lane” magazine according to the agreed subscription. Our processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which you are one of the parties.
• We take care of your participation as stand holder at one of our events. Our processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which you are one of the parties.
• We offer you customer service, handle your requests or complaints and provide you with product (warranty) support. Our processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which you are one of the parties.
Therefore, some of your personal data is processed so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations towards you in the mutual service towards you. If you choose not to provide us with the requested and required personal data in this respect, we may not be able to fully comply with your request.
How long we save your personal data
We do not store your data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data as long as necessary to deliver the service you have requested. With the exception of this, the data that we have to keep longer because the law obliges us to do so.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
We do not sell your information to third parties and only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
During each visit a “session cookie” (PHPSESSID) is used to link the browser to temporary variables on the server. This cookie expires at the end of the session, that is, when the user closes the web browser. In addition, we use the Facebook “Like and “Share” buttons, for which Facebook adds cookies.
View, modify or delete your personal data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You may send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org of email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with your request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within 4 weeks, to your request. We would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link:
How we protect your personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org of email@example.com.
Vlijmense Dijk 57
5251 EL Vlijmen
or send an e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org of email@example.com
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes are published on our website. We never use your data without your permission for other purposes.
Entry into force
This (renewed) privacy statement came into effect on 24 May 2018.
© Jukebox Parts Service 2020